Monday 31 October 2011

Happy Halloween





Happy Halloween petals! hope you all had a lovely weekend, and that you are all consuming delicious goodies and watching scary films. Here are the little goodies I am giving away to three readers; 1, some vintage gloves and Garbo book, 2, head dress with Bogey book and 3, Filmland and Lauren Bacall biography, if you would perchance like any of these items just tell me what three films the pictures below are from, first three people who post the correct answers win, that's if three happen to want them, if not all go to one person, if that doesn't happen I will give them to my dog Eric.







Good luck!

competition closed, I will be contacting you clever clog winners! 




4 comments:

  1. The first one is House on Haunted Hill with the incredible Mr Vincent Price *swoon!*
    The second is Practical Magic
    The third is Let The Right One In

    Gosh I hope I got those right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween! Ohh! I'm watching Garbo box set right now, it's fab! Zoë x

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1:The House on Haunted Hill
    2:Practical Magic
    3:Let The Right One In

    Hurrah!
    OOooooooooooo!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Halloween to you too!

    Here we go:

    1: House on Haunted Hill
    2: Practical Magic
    3: Let the right one in ( Låt den rätte komma in)

    ReplyDelete