Thursday 22 September 2011

We gladly feast on those who would subdue us


Hello petals, I have so much to share with you, but alas I have to keep getting up to go to this place where I sit at a desk and get spoken to like I am a real adult, it is all very surreal. Last weekend I went to a local town and got some brilliant items from various charity shops, which are currently being febrezed (I am too impatient to wash them), so I will share them with you soon. But I had to share with you a few pretty pictures, my obsession with Charlotte Dellal and her shoes is still an issue. 




Charlotte Olympia spring 2012, I need shoes with shells on, as I am a mermaid. 



Halloween my favourite time of year is approaching, I need somewhere to go, but I will probably just sit in the house wearing a wedding dress covered in blood, do you have any plans yet? 




All images found via google


11 comments:

  1. Ha,having to act adult like definetly sucks the big one on a daily basis!The things one does to have the money to look fabulous!
    I don't really do Halloween very often,in fact,I can't remember when I have!!! Don't know why....Love the idea of a bloody bride!!! Nice and oozy!
    I was thinking of you today,there's a new NZ film out, "The Devil's Rock",which is a horror set during the German occupation of the Channel Islands during the war-the poster is fab,and I reckon it could be quite good!Lots of rubbery gore,yay!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does mentally I still range from 5-11. Very surprised you do not do halloween! Just watched the trailer it looks fabulously ridiculous hah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, Halloween! Yes, it's not far off now when you think about it - and if you want to find somewhere good to spend it. Last year I went to a B-Grade 1950s themed night... Or maybe that was the year before... Yipes! How time flies! I think last year I was actually away in the country looking at Gothic churches for my studies - which, when you think about it, is kind of appropriate! Should have got my vampire kit on though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those shoes! Pretty impressive :). And I want a pair of trousers similiar to those in the second picture...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love those shoes! Wonderful post! I'm glad i found your blog :) or you found mine and then i found yours.... :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the shirt on the first picture... the color is stunning..
    you are stunning too btw.
    check out my new blog; http://mmaarriieerriikksseenn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miss Marie: Yes I think this year I need to go to an actual place or event, would make it so much more fun. Studying Gothic churches sounds wonderful!

    Dial V: They are beautiful aren't they, yes I have a navy pair similar but would love to have a black pair for autumn.

    Fiona: Glad you found my blog too, I am big fan of your hats and your blog!

    Mari: It is gorgeous isn't it?, and thank you I am far from it, but that has boosted my ego nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Halloween... Yeah.. Should we have a Halloween sewing challenge"?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am not a great seamstress, but I will give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love love the heels with the scrollwork! The price tag might give my husband a heart attack, though, and I'm not ready to be a widow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hah they are extremely out of my budget, thinking of getting a pair of her tights though only thing I could get really, but it is nice to daydream.

    ReplyDelete